At Willowbrook Dental Clinic, our dentists offer a variety of oral surgery procedures that can help improve the overall health and appearance of your smile. Book Online
Why might oral surgery be part of my treatment plan?
When bone or gum tissues are deficient or diseased, in most cases we can replace these tissues and enhance both the function and aesthetics of your smile.
There are many oral surgery methods available to put back what has been lost: synthetic graft materials, bone and skin from tissue banks or borrowed tissue from elsewhere in the mouth.
When diseased excess tissues need to be removed, we can use our diode surgical laser to perform various soft tissue procedures with a limited need for anesthetic and no need for stitches.
Are sedation options for oral surgery available?
In order to make your surgery as comfortable as possible, a number of our oral surgery services can be performed with a local anesthetic or sedation.
We offer the following oral surgery options:
- Dental extractions including wisdom tooth removal
- Exposure of un-erupted or impacted teeth for orthodontics
- Periodontal (gum) therapeutic surgery
- Periodontal plastic surgery
- Removal of cysts, tumors and abscesses
- Removal of excess soft tissue including frenectomies